You can hire MSU Crew’s rowers to work on about just about anything. Rent-a-rowers are an excellent way to donate to our program while getting your money’s worth. Common rent-a-rower jobs include, but are certainly not limited to:
Raking leaves, shoveling snow, mowing lawns, moving furniture, landscaping, calendar modeling, etc.
To help us ensure that your RAR request can be accommodated, please request it at least two weeks in advance.
Below are some RAR guidelines.
- No less than 2 rowers are hired for a job.
- We charge $10/hour per rower. So, 3 rowers working for 4 hours = $120
- Rowers are paid for a minimum of 4 hours.
- Try not to assign our rowers to dangerous jobs; we can’t race if we’re injured!
- Weekday requests are the hardest to schedule around classes.
To Schedule a Rent a Rower please fill out the form below or contact Lucas Erway at email@example.com with the information requested in the form